Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Last Stop: Windsor, England

Train Station in Windsor
During my travels abroad, my last stop was Windsor, England. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to visit (what I perceive to be) the English countryside. It was also great to reconnect with many colleagues and to be able to have dinner with someone else! I ended up staying at the Harte & Garter which was the most charming hotel I stayed at during my time in Europe. It was nicely placed directly next to Windsor Castle, so much so that I could see it from my hotel room!

Fireplace in the Lobby
View with Windows Open

View with Windows Closed
Even though I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time exploring, I was still enthralled to stay in such a lovely place. (It also probably helped that I had already been to Windsor for leisure and not work.)

Random Painted Cow




No comments:

Post a Comment