Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hardly Strictly Bluegrass

Once I arrived home from Europe, I needed to hit the ground running so that I could go to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, one of my favorite San Francisco annual events and music festivals. Unfortunately for me, it felt like it was BLAZING hot (imagine coming from England and mid-50s to California's mid-80s), but it was a ton of fun and I was able to meet up with a few friends who I hadn't seen in weeks.

Hardly Strictly!
This year it was NOT for the faint of heart as it was the only event going on in the city - read: SUPER packed. Putting it into perspective, the year before 250k people attended, this year over 900k! If you didn't want to see things you couldn't ever (and I mean ever) unsee, this is not the event for you. However, as usual there was a great line up! I had a blast and am looking forward to HSB14!

Getting REALLY Cosy



No comments:

Post a Comment