Monday, November 18, 2013

Kicking off Dreamforce 2013!

I am SO excited for this year's Dreamforce, and I can't wait to kick off another great year! Last year was my first Dreamforce, and it was absolutely spectacular. Of course last year I decided to opt for a "Silicon Valley Chic" wardrobe, but this year I have to be a little bit more formal as I will be SPEAKING there! (Can you tell that I am excited?)

SASSY & I!

The ambiance last year was amazing, I especially loved how they transformed Howard Street. I'm looking forward to what they are going to do with it this year as it is taking place so much later (and thus actually cold).

Howard Street

Okay, ONE LAST PLUG, if you have a full pass, and you don't want to "Lean In" with Sheryl Sandberg, you can "Lean Out" with me on Wednesday from 4:30-5:30 and hear me speak on: Marketing Cloud: Your Playbook for a Global (and Local) Social Media Strategy. Here's even a sneak peek of my session: 

First Slide
Just kidding, but seriously, come see me speak. See you there! If you want to connect at the show, tweet me: @alisonjudy

No comments:

Post a Comment