Monday, November 11, 2013

Laduree

Laduree, YUMMMMM, MACAROONS. Okay, I know, I eat, A LOT. I'm okay with it, so I hope you are too. One of the only things that could get me down to Champs-Elysee during Paris Fashion Week was Laduree, one of the best confectionaries ever. Since Laudree's reputation proceeds itself, I will keep this short and sweet and post mouth watering photos instead.

Massive Line

Tea Room

Heaven

Macaroons

More Macaroons

Yummmmm

Exterior

Macaroon Box 

Rose Water (2) | Mint (1) | Pistachio (1) | Cafe (2) 

These were so worth every last Euro, and were delicious as my dinner. Yes, I ate macaroons for dinner, no, you aren't my mother, you can't comment ;). I was going to get more flying out of Paris, buttt as I didn't want to miss my flight (seriously, I was the last passenger to walk on), I sadly was forced to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment