Sunday, November 3, 2013

Frankfurt, Germany


So this is a very late post, but as I have been crazy busy with Dreamforce planning, the only thing to slow me down enough to blog has been getting sick - stuck at home sick, but not sick enough to sleep through the day sick ie. the worst kind of sick possible.

A few weeks ago I was blessed enough to be able to travel to Frankfurt, and even though I was only there for a night, I was able to experience a few things. First up, I was a little shocked to find a see-through shower waiting for me in my room, guess it was a good thing I was traveling alone?

Taken from the BED

Interesting Installation at the Informatica Frankfurt Office

Just to note, I had the most fabulous dinner there at Pasta Panini. Amazing food, normal (read: not-American portions), super friendly staff - you really can't ask for more than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment