Saturday, October 19, 2013

What I Wore: Abbrarose's Wedding

Sorry, never got a picture of just me, but I can still document what I wore to Abbra's wedding. I love this outfit because it has the perfect amount of class for a wedding (you can never go wrong with lace), but is filled with fun accessories - the hot pink metallic shoes for one! I also love the fact that I was able to pair my grandmother's vintage Givinchy clutch into this outfit. I felt like this was the perfect bag for the occasion as the patent crocodile with gold hardware clutch had enough edge to make sure that this outfit wasn't over the top feminine.


Lilly Pulitzer dress (old, similar here) | Pearl Necklace (great deal here) |
Vintage Givinchy clutch | Marc by Marc Jacobs Pumps (old, similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment