Friday, October 18, 2013

Abbrarose's Wedding!!!

In early September I flew down to San Diego to see one of my dearest sorority sisters get married. Not only was it great to see her get married to the love of her life, suffice it to say, getting a bunch of sorority girls together obviously resulted in an instant party. First things first, the bride's dress was gorgeous, and I wouldn't expect anything less from Abbra!

Walking down the aisle

Cake time!

So a few of us might have found an escape from the heat in the old schoolhouse, and let me tell you, we had a blast. Unfortunately the boys weren't the most coordinated, so getting pictures where we are all looking at the same camera is slim to none...

Point proven..

I'm sure Niki said something HILARIOUS and that's why we are all busting up laughing

It was such a beautiful wedding, and I wish that I had more pictures to share, but unfortunately I don't. *COUGH COUGH ABBRA SEND ME SOME COUGH COUGH* (I like how subtle I am too.) We had loads and loads of fun at the wedding and I can't wait until more of my Chi O sisters get married! Well, kinda. I can't remember any of the songs..


No comments:

Post a Comment