Tuesday, October 15, 2013

First City Festival - Monterey, CA

During the weekend of August 23rd, a few friends and I headed down to Monterey for First City Festival, a two day concert with a pretty decent line up: Modest Mouse, Passion Pit, Capital Cities, MGMT and a bunch of others. One of my awesome friends was able to score us tickets, so naturally we went! Even though I had to go as a cripple, it was tons of fun getting to see so many great artists live. Plus, the ambience didn't hurt either. Would I go again if I had to pay for tickets? Probably not, being subjected to carnival food two days straight was a little harsh. On the up side, the corn dogs were REALLY good (although with the one piece of $4 bacon wrapped around it, it should've been).



One of the main stages
Stage all lit up - MGMT

MGMT

First City Festival sign all lit up

No comments:

Post a Comment