Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I Wore: Napa Valley, August 2013

For this trip to Napa, I knew that I would be attending a nicer restaurant so I decided on something simple, but somewhat elegant. As this was a *very* last minute trip thrown together, I actually ended up buying my outfit day of.

Express Skater Dress (on sale!, same dress different color) | Chanel Sunglasses (old, similar here)
ALDO necklace | ALDO earrings (old, similar here) | 
Kate Spade handbag (old, similar here & here) | Vince Camuto flats



                                             Here's a better view of my bag.



I decided to pull my hair into a bun all day, which left me with these great curls at the end of the day, which I was quite pleased with.

Not a great photo of me, but a great shot of the necklace and some of my hair.

Silly pic driving home. You can see my earrings a bit better in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment